Mortgage Loans for when you are buying a new home, purchasing an investment property or refinancing a property you already own.
For many people, their home is the most valuable asset they own. Others have created substantial wealth investing in properties either renting them out or by fixing them up and flipping them for a profit. How you finance these purchases and manage the equity you have built can have a significant impact on how much financial success you achieve.
Decision Tree Financial is here to help you find the right mortgage program for your situation.
Buying a home? Congratulations! Decision Tree Financial will help you get qualified for a mortgage so that you can concentrate on finding the right one.
Refinancing your home? We understand there are many reasons you may need to refinance your home. Maybe you have an opportunity that requires cash, maybe it is to pay down debt or maybe it is due to a family situation. Decision Tree Mortgage Brokers can help you find the right program to make your refinance a success.
Decision Tree Financial has the following loan programs available to our clients:
- Conventional – Fixed rate and variable rate mortgages for primary homes, second homes and investment properties.
- Federal Housing Administration (FHA) – Ideal for first time home buyers. Require lower down payments than conventional mortgages along with more flexible qualifying guidelines.
- United States Department of Agriculture (USGA) – Loans available for rural areas (less than 30,000 population) for homebuyers looking to purchase a primary residence. USDA loans are available to low to moderate income families, require ZERO money down and have very low 30 year fixed rates compared to Conventional and FHA mortgages. Does your area qualify for a USDA loan? Check here to see a map of eligible USDA mortgage locations.
- Veterans Administration (VA) – Loans available for active duty service members, veterans, national guard, reserve members and surviving spouses. These loans may require ZERO money down and have favorable rares compared to Conventional and FHA mortgages.
- 203k Mortgage– Provides home buyers the opportunity to buy a home in need of repair and turn it into their dream home. May be able to borrow up to 110% of after repair value.
- Jumbo Mortgages – For borrowers with mortgages that exceed traditional loan amounts for primary purchase and refinances.
- Reverse Mortgages – For Seniors 62 or older looking to turn their home into cash while still residing there. Reverse Mortgages do not require monthly payments as the loan balance accrues against the value of the property.
Contact Decision Tree Financial today to discuss your mortgage needs.